Sunday 28 February 2010

I have an amazing friend
her name is a bit like pasta sauce
she never drives me round the bend
and she doesn't look like a horse

Pesty is her name
and I think she's more than great
she eats go ahead bars which are really lame
and I'm glad she's not called kate

She likes to drink frappamochacaramellachino coffee's
and I think hot chocolate is the one
out hot beverage preferences may differ greatleee
but we definitely both like buns, and guns, 
but not crumbs

She's going to Italy for a large adventure
I will miss her more than a lot
but she's going to have the time of her life
and buy loads of new pots

I think she is really brave
and Bristol is sad to see her go
I hope she finds a super Italian rave
that makes her elbows grow


EMMABOMBEMASTIKALEMAFIFEMA
THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment